Choosing the right person to inspect the property

Choosing the right person to inspect the property

Always use a qualified person such as a licensed builder or pest inspector to provide a professional building and pest inspection report of any property you’re interested in buying.

These professionals will see through any cosmetic improvements covering up faults that might otherwise be missed by an untrained eye.

A professional, experienced inspector will ensure that the format and content of the report complies with the relevant Australian Standard.

Ensure that the person you choose has adequate insurance cover, particularly for professional indemnity.

A Pre-Purchase Building and Pest Inspection provided by an independent, licenced, insured building and pest inspector gives you peace on mind to ensure you know what you’re buying.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *